Miss Book Reviews is on a permanent hiatus: Please see my new lifestyle/book/travel blog – Jordon’s Travels.
Miss Book Reviews
Miss Book Reviews is a book review blog dedicated to posting book reviews, book discussion posts, book related meme’s (Very few), and frankly other random things. All reviews and discussions are in my own words and are of my own opinions. I mainly review Young Adult content with a mix of Adult or New Adult, but those are few and far between.
- I am 24. Born in April. I love celebrating my birthday.
- I love to read. I like getting caught up in interesting and entertaining stories. It’s fun.
- I love to act. It is my career.
- Music is great. Dancing to it is also fun.
- My favourite reading genre’s are usually Young Adult, Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Dystopian and Science Fiction.
- I like astronomy. I find space very interesting, yet the idea of space also scares me.
- “Feel the fear, then do it anyway.” – Fear is often something that holds me back.
- I have a short attention span. If I don’t like a book I will put it down and move on to the next one, I usually have no problem with DNF’ing books I’m not enjoying – Reading is something I do for fun, it should never start to feel like work.
About Miss Book Reviews
Miss Book Reviews started in 2012 one day when I googled a book I was looking for more information on, there I came across a book review blog. Before that I had never really read blogs nor thought about ever starting my own. I suddenly found the urge to start my own blog so I jumped in straight away thinking it would be easy and fun.
Lo and behold two years later I had discovered it was not very easy at all, it was definitely fun but it was a lot of hard work. Since then I have discovered what I like to blog about, what I dis-like to blog about (Mainly meme’s) and not to get frustrated at myself when I don’t have posts.
Miss Book Reviews is a book review blog where I share my own opinions about anything book related. It’s become more personal to me since I’ve started it so I may share some of my life on here too.
The Rating System
I will rate the books out of five.
You will rarely see a one or two club/star review on my blog as I do not believe in forcing myself to read something I am not enjoying, and I do not post reviews of books I do not finish.
My Favourite Authors
My Favourite Books