Random Acts of Kindness (R.A.K for short) is a monthly meme hosted by Book Soulmates.
This meme is about giving books away or buying books for someone else from their wishlist as a Random Act of Kindness.
Rules from Book Soulmates site.
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button.
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon’s Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
See who else is participating [HERE]
If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact us via the following: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com
I participated in this meme in May and what a blast!
This month I decided I wanted to do it differently. I decided I would like to be sent only Kindle eReader books or Amazon gift cards so I myself could purchase the books that I really, really want in physical form with the cover that I’m after.
So the top five Kindle books I am dying to read are:
View my complete kindle book wishlist.
Are you going to sign up this month? If you do, let me know! ;)